tab bar

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The First Post

So I always wanted a blog, I just never thought I had anything to offer to the blogging world. At first I thought well maybe I can bore people to death about my life, than started to feel a little bad so I dropped that idea. Then I pondered blogging about cooking, but since I only use recipes more than make anything myself, I gave that up too. It was a never ending cycle of figuring out what was so interesting about me. Well, I finally came back to option number one; boring you all to death. I thought it would work out really well so we'll just have to find out. So to start of boring you guys I'll give you the big picture of my life as a not so average teenager.

So it basically all started about ten months ago when my mother passed away from cancer only  year after my dad passed away from the same thing. It finally dawned on me that I actually have to take care of myself, I couldn't be a baby. So I applied to a crap load of jobs and nothing came up, still nothing. I graduated from high school and celebrated being an oh so wonderful college student. That summer all my friends waved goodbye leaving me to go to MSU and U of M. I toughened up and went off on my way to community college. So I decided to major in Biology and than transfer up to MSU in another year, go Green! I am now a full-time student balancing: classes, homework, bills, animals, friends, boyfriend, family, health, my house, finding a job, shopping, traveling, and so much more.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to be bored to death by you! I know this is really a plot to get us to all stop calling you and asking what you are up to. Great idea! However, I'm still calling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!!! It is cool that you decorated the house. (want to come and do mine?) And just for the record...both your Mom and Dad were and always will be proud of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be super stupid, I responded but it doesn't show up.Help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got your comment! I have to approve everyone's comments, and once I do they will show up to the public. Don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am baffled by people who know how to do this blogging stuff. Your family is so proud of you, Cassie. It is not possible to bore us!!
    You are so admired and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie, You are doing a Great job. Very proud of you. A amazing person. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete