tab bar

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello everyone I am back and ready to do some more blogging! It's been a while but I'm really excited to be back and to start up again. I've been super busy this summer getting ready for college. I'll hopefully blog each week, but this time it's going to be a little different. Instead of post about my week,  now I'll be blogging and updating you on just the good stuff. I have a lot of plans this years be sure to subscribe! In November Alex and I are going to Faeriecon in Maryland; in December the Christmas party up North with my family; and then in January I am visiting one of my really good friends from Chicago, Kelley. Kelley also has a wonderful blog that I've attached in the links portion so definitely check it out. Lastly in February Michael and I are going on our first cruise together on the Disney Magic to the Eastern Caribbean!

You might wonder what exactly brought me back to blogging. The answer is actually a person, Kelly Farrell. Kelly is an amazing person and I met her on Second Life. Kelly's blog is a project for herself and her explanation is  “I, Kelly. A project involving me transforming from someone who made a complete shambles of the first half of her life to a successful, phenomenal woman.” Her blog inspires people do get back up and take control of their lives. She had me getting back to curves and working out. She's actually getting married in June to Marc who is also from second life (I hope you don’t mind me sharing! ;) ). I’m heading down to help plan for the wedding and hang out with her in January. I'm really happy for the two of them! http://thekelleyproject.blogspot.com/

Boy have I been busy! I went back  in August for my last year at Washtenaw community college where I'm majoring in zoology. In June I’m transferring to Michigan State University. I’ve started a search for an apartment and I'm excited to move. I’ll also be the assistant director for the Saline musical again this year. For 2010 they  are putting on “West side story”. I'm excited to be involved for the last year before I move up to Michigan State!

Long post, but way over due!!

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment