tab bar

Thursday, May 31, 2012

P90X

P90freakin'X 



I have wanted to get fit FOREVER, but sitting on my butt and pigging out sadly doesn't help. The biggest thing I ever did, was run two miles freshman year in gym. I even sucked at that. So first we tried P90:




They claimed that they would get you in shape. So I decided to go along with it. It was 90 days of the same workouts day after day. Now believe me, it wasn't easy. The first time I tried it, I thought I was going to die. I made it through the 90 days, but really wanted to try something a little more extreme. 


I'm sure you've seen the infomercial for P90X.
The EXTREME Home Fitness workout. Once I got the money I decided let's do this. I've got the whole summer to dedicate to this, why not. Now they promise you a body of awesomeness at the end. Just like hers. What they don't advertise is how much pain you'll be in while attempting these workouts. 


So I came armed with dumbbells, vitamins, protein powders, protein meal bars, post workout powder, spiru-tein shake powder, mat, chin up bar, and the most important a fighting attitude. 

BRING IT ON!!!


My P90X Daily Food Regimen

No comments:

Post a Comment