tab bar

Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Purple Carrot Day

What a day. This morning Mike and I decided to try out the Meridian Farmer's Market just down the street. When I moved here last year I found out this city had a food truck called The Purple Carrot. They focus on fresh, local, and good tasting eats. 
I've been dying to try them out, but could never go with their schedule. Once I saw on Facebook that they were attending, I had to go! I've seen the food truck shows on Food Network and have always been jealous. 


The Purple Carrot

After gazing at the menu for a good five minutes we decided on the MI Lake Trout Po Boy and the Country pork loin sammy. 

 <----- MI Lake Trout Po Boy
Beer Battered Trout, Herb Guy Micro Cabbage Slaw, Tartar


















Country pork loin sammy ------>
DWG Green Tomato Relish, PCT Mustard, Dolce Vita Chevre




















Headed back for a break before working out. Today I did over an hour of legs, back, and abs. 
WOOT 

No comments:

Post a Comment